Dating Consultant / Relationship Manager
Dating Consultant / Relationship Manager
- Achieving monthly sales targets and goals.
- Call prospective customers to secure appointments.
- Consultative selling, giving presentations and closing.
- To be able to confidently handle high profile customers during one-to-one consultations.
- Develop in-bound leads as well as continue existing client relationships.
- Target and develop clients through existing database and contacts.
- Sales-focused attitude with a willingness to serve customers.
- 2 - 3 years of sales experience with strong consultative selling skills i.e. a proven track record of consultative selling, setting appointments, giving presentations, and closing
- Results-oriented professional with self-confidence and a dynamic personality. Prior experience and achievement working in an organization that provides monthly and annual production targets based on individual performance quotas
- Comfortable working with upscale, professional clientele
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and able to work without close supervision
- Upbeat, professional and energetic phone skills
- Effectively bilingual in English and other languages to liaise with clients
- Analytical and proficient in excel and google suite products
- Passionate about helping people
- Work well with a team or individual
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges
- Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges
- No field work; you will be working comfortably in our cosy and fun office (Located in Menara UOA Bangsar, accessible through LRT, remote working option is available*)
- Learn and grow with the team - product and communication training will be provided
- Young and start-up-like working environment, led by experienced leaders and serial entrepreneurs
- Competitive Salary package & commission
- Potential to expand into Senior or Managerial roles
- Constant regional training will be provided. We also give you a lot of autonomy to execute
About Lunch Actually
Lunch Actually is Asia’s first lunch dating specialist which arranges quality dates for busy, pro-active single professionals in a discreet, fun, and stress-free environment. Launched in Singapore in April 2004 followed by branches across South East Asia in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Jakarta, and Bangkok. Lunch Actually aims to provide a safe, convenient, and non-intimidating avenue for busy professionals to meet.
We are a fun, entrepreneurial organization with a nationally recognized brand, and have recently been featured in The Straits Times, Channel News Asia, CNBC Asia, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong), and TODAY. We are the pioneer and the fastest-growing lunch dating service in Singapore.
Happy Employees = Happy Customers.
We take care of our People so that they can deliver Supreme Service to our clients who will give us the Profit necessary for LUNCH Actually to be successful.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to create 1,000,000 Happy Marriages and we are looking for people to help us reach this goal!
Our company’s philosophy of Being, Meeting and Choosing the “Right One” was created when we started our Date and Image Coaching team. One of the key components of why we have thousands of successful matches is because our in-house trained Coaches have helped many singles gain confidence in dating, understanding and overcoming any dating blind spots or challenges, and becoming the best version of themselves.
We embody the entrepreneurial spirit, daring to dream and making our dream a reality.
We honor integrity, commitment, and creativity. We respect our associates and we practice an open door policy. We have many well-defined policies, procedures, and programs to bring out the best in our associates. We are always focused on our people. We provide opportunities to develop your skills, further your career, and achieve your goals.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Reputation in our industry. You can check out our employee reviews here.
*Maintaining an uninterrupted internet connection is a requirement due to the current work-from-home nature of the position. You may be asked to upgrade your existing service or switch providers to meet the job requirements.
Apply by writing to us along with your CV to[email protected]