- Searching for and writing articles relevant to the offline dating industry.
- Using social media posts to attract new customers and grow network.
- Collect data, study trends.
- Conduct research on the matchmaking and relationship coaching industry.
- Prepare interview or survey questions for relevant research required.
- Managing and sorting out existing contact lists.
- Building new media contact lists.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Fluent in English - both written and verbal as our target audience are mostly located in the U.S.
- Familiar with google suite applications eg. google slides, word, excel etc., and IT fluency.
- Good with analysing numbers and data.
- Ability to prepare and execute presentations.
- Excellent organization skills and time management.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and possess the ability to solve tough problems.
- Able to work independently as you will be managed remotely.
- Working hours: Mon - Fri, 9AM - 6PM (GMT +7) or 10AM - 7PM (GMT +8).
*Maintaining an uninterrupted internet connection is a requirement due to the current work-from-home nature of the position. You may be asked to upgrade your existing service or switch providers to meet the job requirements.
Apply by writing to us along with your CV to[email protected]